500+ full-time engineers to meet any of your QA requirements
Questions Before Starting
What does the A1QA involvement process look like?
How much do our services cost?
Depending on project-specific characteristics, we propose 3 pricing models:
FIXED PRICE MODEL
- Pre-defined project requirements and scope
- Any changes require re-estimation of cost and time frame
- Fixed project cost and duration
- Billing presupposes several milestone payments
TIME & MATERIALS MODEL
- Non-defined requirements
- Cost based on actual person-hours and can be adjusted flexibly
- Any project changes are possible
- Billing based on the amount of work performed in the billing period
DEDICATED TEAM MODEL
- General idea and basic project requirements
- Team is flexible to any project adjustments
- Knowledge retention and full control over the team
- Billing presupposes defined monthly payments for the team
A1QA pricing plan is available upon request. Contact us for more details and calculation of your own quote.
What test artifacts do we provide?
Methodologies We Follow
A1QA is always out to combine the advantages and best practices of all of the methodologies we use. We focus on creating an efficient, transparent, predictable, and controllable process.
We have over a decade of experience in building in-house QA teams, outsourcing QA roles to suppliers around the world, and taking advantage of the latest technical wizardry such as crowd sourced QA and virtual testing environments. In the end, what's become clear to our team is that no amount of financial arbitrage or technical shenanigans can beat a boutique QA firm that's professional, diligent and focused on results. And A1QA is without a doubt the best QA provider that we've dealt with in the past 15 years. As such, we can without any reservations strongly recommend the work of the team at A1QA - for consistently exceeding our expectations.
Why Choose A1QA?
Transparency and Control
Efficiency and Value
Flexible Engagement Models
Minimal On-Boarding Overheads