Meet a1qa at Money 20/20 USA!
We’re glad to inform you that the Head of the a1qa US Office, Nadya Knysh, and the Head of Pre-Sales department, Kate Bazyleva, will be attending the Money 20/20 USA event this October.
This year the event will welcome 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 C-Level Executives who will come from 4,500 companies and 85 countries to create the future of money. As always, Money 20/20 is a must-attend event, a place to meet industry best minds and a great opportunity for networking.
Visit us at the booth K18 to learn how to:
- Deliver high-quality banking and payments applications and protect them through vigorous testing
- Measure and optimize performance characteristics of your product to reach out all the target users
- Ensure that your point of sale, mobile POS or e-commerce solution delivers on its objectives
- Benefit from test automation
- Reduce your QA costs and roll out software updates faster.
The a1qa runs its proprietary Center of Excellence in Banking & Finance and has already completed multiple projects in the domain. Check them out in our portfolio.
‘We have worked with a1qa on the quality assurance of the Oracle project and would specifically like to note the mature processes and qualification of their team. This allowed them to quickly become a part of our team, and work effectively together. We are happy to have a1qa as a partner and wish them success in their work.’
National Commercial Bank of Jamaica
Look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Not planning to be at Money 20/20 USA? Then get in touch to learn more about a1qa and our offerings.