We don’t just test what is handed to us. Instead, we level up QA processes to bring business and operational benefits to the table.
By orchestrating best practices and state-of-the-art testing techniques accumulated over almost two decades, we deliver result-oriented QA services to help our clients launch efficient software products.
With proactivity and passion for contributing to the QA ecosystem, our QA Jedi form our competitive edge.
To build a strong team ethos, we create a favorable and safe environment to enhance employees’ well-being. We also provide open communication, trust, and fair treatment as well as amplify our employees’ opportunities for success through training and development to advance their careers.
We continue promoting our profession and inspire people to get a much-demanded job in the QA sphere. In addition, we offer and teach QA courses at universities, nurture our in-house QA Academy, and provide exclusive QA workshops.
We believe that innovation should be present in everything we do. It is essential for our long-term financial success and the success of our clients.
We are leaders in continuous improvement and optimization, and our culture of excellence encourages and rewards our employees’ creativity and initiative.
Creating and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative environment while keeping QA specialists highly-motivated and committed to delivering meaningful results.
Treating our clients fairly and helping them delight their end users with flawless software while keeping their data private.
Complying with governance practices, respecting the law, and upholding rigorous professional ethics at all delivery centers and QA labs across six countries and two continents.
Engaging newcomers to the SQA field by providing the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills and inspiring them to improve the QA ecosystem and their sociocultural community of like-minded people.
Holding it as our duty to respect and care about the environment by using automation and digital tools to minimize the footprint of our operations in all the cities where the company’s offices and testing labs are located.
1. Office Management Service takes care of separating garbage collection, as well as plastic and paper recycling.
2. IT Support Service is responsible for safe usage and recycling of batteries, cartridges, and other parts and non-decomposable components.
3. QA managers instruct employees to minimize paper use at the offices, while eco printing is the default setting company-wide.
1. Employees shut down workstations overnight, or those are closed automatically unless needed at night.
2. Office Management Service ensures electricity consumption is optimized.
3. The lighting devices at the a1qa offices are equipped with energy-saving light bulbs. Hall lights switch off automatically with the help of motion detectors and during non-working hours.
1. All offices are equipped with air conditioning systems, which have in-built air cleaning filters to prevent any emission of dust or other inappropriate substances into the atmosphere.
2. a1qa’s offices are inspected regularly by local sanitary and epidemiological authorities, as well as other supervising bodies, to control airborne emissions.
3. a1qa encourages its employees to reduce their private car usage. For this purpose, there are bicycle parking spaces by each office. We also provide shower rooms to make cycling to work more convenient.