Seamless integration of performance testing services
at any stage of SDLC
- Can your system stand the overload?
- What are the bottlenecks?
- Can the system handle the load every day?
- What is the maximum load?
a1qa delivers high-end software testing services to manage software quality
Evaluates software behavior under a specific expected load
Evaluates software productivity under an increasing volume of stored and processed data
Determines the effect of configuration changes on the system's performance and behavior
Identifies the upper limits of software capacity
Measures software capability under increased processing power and architecture changes
Verifies the operation of software with multiple software and hardware configurations
We help our clients to increase value of their business by:
Managing software performance:
- Resolving performance issues
- Efficient performance monitoring
- Controlling application productivity
- Estimating processing power
- System architecture planning
Reducing software TCO:
- Delivering load dynamics projections
- Optimizing hardware investments
- Cutting down operational and maintenance costs
- Decreasing restore time
Providing system availability:
- Mitigating DoS risks
- Decreasing negative effects
- Conducting technical analysis
- Boosting application behavior
We follow the most transparent testing process to deliver the highest level of quality
Analysis – objectives and research
- Definition of business objectives
- Researching software specifics
Planning – roadmap and methodology
- Composing a roadmap
- Defining a methodology and performance metrics
Testing – executing and processing
- Executing tests
- Processing results
Reporting – interpreting results and creating reports
- Analyzing results
- Composing reports
Recommendations – hardware and configuration optimization
- Developing recommendations
- Planning optimal hardware and software configuration
Why trust a1qa with performance testing?
Increase employee productivity
Reduce hardware and software TCO
Cut back on maintenance and support costs
Variety of methodologies including Agile
Systems tested for performance
Completed performance testing projects
Person-hours on performance testing projects
Experience in testing systems with complex business logic
Get the best QA news and tips delivered to your inbox!
We’ll send you one newsletter a month, jam-packed with amazing QA offers, hottest industry news, and all kinds of Software Testing goodness.